Roof Construction Project Management
ARMM Associates roof construction project management ensures efficient and fair bidding, budget adherence, skilled roofing contractors, plan compliance and quality roof installation.
ARMM Associates manages roof construction from plan completion through bidding to finished installation. Our team leads the bidding and award processes then deploys experienced, full-time technicians who monitor all construction and ensure specification compliance. Contact us today at 800-257-5261 to discuss affordable per-diem construction monitoring for your roof construction project.
Our commitment to transparency, honesty and fairness distinguishes our approach to bidding. We strictly adhere to time frames and job requirements, resulting in highly qualified roofing bids and contractor choices as well as mutually respectful relationships within the industry.
ARMM Associates bidding services include:
- Planning bidders’ tour with stakeholders including architect, building owner, spec writer, solar contractors, others as indicated
- Guiding bidders’ tour to discuss project and answer contractor questions
- Managing bid submission
- Evaluating bids with stakeholders including architect, building owner, spec writer, solar installers, others as indicated
- Notifying selected contractor(s)
- Negotiating and finalizing contractual agreements
Following contractor selection, ARMM Associates roof construction project management includes:
- Planning pre-job conference with contractor(s) to review design and specification, ensuring contractor chain of command attends
- Leading pre-job conference with contractor(s)
- Designating and deploying dedicated ARMM Associates technician to monitor and report on job process and progress
- Verifying roofing component condition
- Verifying material storage compliance with manufacturers’ requirements
- Observing removal of existing roof systems, if applicable
- Verifying that existing/new substrate is sound, dry and properly prepared
- Ensuring product installations meet plans, specifications and good roofing practice
- Generating daily written progress reports with photographic documentation
- Accompanying owner’s representative on and reporting on pre-final inspection
- Accompanying owner’s representative on and reporting on final inspection to evaluate full compliance with plans and specifications
- Assisting owner in obtaining and storing warranty documentation