Composite Laboratory Testing
ARMM Associates composite laboratory testing capabilities lead the industry.
Strict procedures and reliable data are essential to confirm roofing performance yet few roofing consultants deploy proven roof membrane testing.
ARMM Associates sets the industry standard. Our experts have developed and now offer testing precision and continuing innovation at competitive pricing for clients across the country. Call ARMM today to schedule performance testing and discuss reporting needs.
Our principals are leaders in the use of Instron-Axial equipment for physical analysis of lap seam strength and elongation properties of single-ply membranes. Further, our principals participate in the American Society For Testing and Materials (ASTM) D-8 Committees on membrane/adhesive development and have shaped national policy on testing criteria and membrane physical properties.
ARMM Associates maintains an in-house, state-of-the-art laboratory for comprehensive destructive testing of roof membrane specimens. Services for single-ply systems and built-up roofing membranes include:
- Securing membrane specimens through direct collection or guided collection and arranged shipment in specially designed containers
- Precision specimen preparation and verification of roofing construction
- Targeted testing procedures performed by trained, experienced ARMM Associates technicians
- Detailed reporting on roofing composite quality with illustrations, photographic documentation, procedures discussion, applicable citations and guaranteed accurate results
- Results discussion and recommendations
- All testing meets standards set forth by ASTM